Saturday, May 8, 2010

Something New

This is the first time I've done something like this before, so I'm unsure of how to go from here. Do I talk about my life as it happens, or do I tell stories that interest me, or share funny anecdotes from friends. Whatever I decide I hope there is at least one person out there who will find it interesting. Or at least mildly entertaining.

My husband has been in the military for six years now and was not planning on re-enlisting when his eight year mark came up, but when he heard the news that he had orders to Italy, he promptly re-evaluated his options. We ship out in August and we will be there for four years! I will try to keep everyone updated on our life and share lots and lots of pictures with everyone back home.

But today I'll leave it here and maybe I'll have better luck with a better something to say tomorrow. Ta ta for now.

The Rocketeer's Wife

No comments:

Post a Comment